Monday, September 3, 2012

23-year-old HyProCure® Patient


“I have worn orthotics in my shoes since the age of 6 and have experienced continually worsened chronic foot, ankle, knee, hip and back pain. I had never realized that orthotics were simply a “Band-Aid” solution – then I heard about HyProCure®

This has been a life-changing surgery for me. My knee pain has disappeared completely, and my hip is no longer sore and causing me to limp. I feel better every day as my body adjusts to its new alignment – I am SO excited to be free of my chronic pain, and to be walking normally for the first time in my life, at the age of 23.

I am SO THANKFUL for this surgery, and would recommend it to anyone experiencing chronic pain from flat feet!!!”

View more HyProCure® testimonials at www.HyProCure.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment