Wednesday, August 22, 2012

25-year-old finds solution to her flat feet, hip pain and knee pain via the simple, minimally invasive HyProCure® procedure.




Young Woman Wearing High Heels and Enjoying Every Step after Years of Foot Pain


At only twenty-five years old, Martina Hasenleitner, from Altmünster, Austria had been suffering with pain caused by her misaligned feet for most of her life. After undergoing a failed surgical procedure, she turned to her orthopedic surgeon who was hopeful that HyProCure® would be the perfect solution for her.  

“I now can do sports, like going to the gym or cycling. I can wear high heels. I can go out with friends and have a good time without pain,” she shared. “Most importantly, I can go anywhere and I enjoy every step. It really changed my quality of life,” said Martina. “I would recommend HyProCure® to others. The surgery is very minimal and the result is fantastic!”


The HyProCure® EOTTS device instantly stabilizes the hindfoot bones, stopping the continued trauma to the foot and body, and even possibly leading to the reversal of associated effects. HyProCure® represents a real solution for patients suffering from this condition.

Learn more about HyProCure at www.HyProCure.com.
Hear More Patient Stories here.
Read More on Martina here.


No comments:

Post a Comment